Sunday, July 4, 2010

silence is over

helloooooooooooooooo

I am back....have been down with asthma attack when I got back from Sibu - and all my really energy-draining tasks finally did it - they made me suffered from asthma attack - the worst one for me ...was bed-bound for 3 days ...went to clinic for nebuliser, had tonnes of medication ...and was ordered by the doctor to have a complete bed-rest ...was coughing like mad as well ...so, irritating ....

i tried my best to abide by the order - but i cannot sit still - as I have a birthday party to organised - will do a posting on that later ...

as for now - am going to bed - but i promise that more updates are coming soon :-)

5 comments:

fendifid said...

rehat dulu puas puas sampai sihat betul betul la

Liz Duan said...

welcome back bebeh!

Ejin said...

hahahaha sunyi spei blog aku ....

Joann Johani said...

wah! i miss unimas so much laa..

Ejin said...

Joann, masa study dulu selalu ingat kat rumah kan ...biler kat rumah baru ingat uni hehehehe ...biasalah tu :-)