Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Roti Pisang at Mamak's ...

At long last ...i got my wish .... to eat roti pisang at mamak's hehehehe ...maybe it is very common for those who live in KL but from where I am - that is quite impossible to get! Or if it is on offered, the taste has lots to be desired ...

during my last trip to KL, i spent some times melepak at mamak's not far from my sister's place ...after spending a few hours shopping, we stopped by for a bite to eat ....


the roti pisang was yummy ...sweet and nice! Mind you - it was hot! LOL ...we found out the hard way ...

(the pratha was too hot!)

we have something similar here, which I like as well ...roti kaya ...so instead of banana slices, it has kaya preserves in it ..yumm yumm ...

3 comments:

fendifid said...

never tried la.sedap ke?

Liz Duan said...

ok jugak

Ejin said...

i love roti pisang ....yummy!