Saturday, May 28, 2011

former colleagues

Was browsing my album and saw these photos ....was taken during my farewell in Newcastle upon Tyne way back in 2005 ....i had a great time with these people ....

my first farewell do ...a lunch at the Happinness Inn, Newcastle with colleagues ....my Scottish mum is the third on the right ...this was only for selected people only ...my close knit friends ..and they are very lovely bunch! Always treated me like a daughter!

my second farewell do - with friends from the library ....at a pub behind my flat ...a convenient location. This was an evening after work do, which lasted all through the night! A great fun ....not many pictures were taken though

this was taken during my third (and official) leaving do ...organised by Robinson staff ...started off at Fitzgerald Pub, and continued at Sabbatini Restaurant at the Quayside ...and continued with drinks at one of the other pubs in the area ...i had a great night out ...a great colleague, even my big bosses (Liz, John and Jon) were present at the time ....

i miss those moments ...where i have lots of freedom, less stress on the job, many friends who are always there for me ....but now, I am with my family ....and I am happy with that :-)

6 comments:

fendifid said...

When are we going to plan to pay your family in UK a visit?

Ejin said...

WE???? hahahaha ...maksud tersirat :-)

Liz Duan said...

ishhhh aunty ejin, minum apa tuh...kwang kwang kwang...akak nampak nama kite tu terkezut.....he..e..

Ejin said...

hahahaha boss lama aku nama dia elizabeth ..panggil Liz ...LOL

Liz Duan said...

sah sah baik and cun si Liz tu kan... :)

Ejin said...

dia dah tua ...hahahaha tapi baik ati :-)