Friday, November 9, 2012

lady in black?

some photos taken at our office gatherings ...

this was earlier in the year during Gawai celebration at our faculty ...as usual I am wearing black - my official office attire according to some people :-)

during Raya celebration at Uni level ...I am not wearing black as the event was held outdoor :-)

during Students' Annual Dinner (again wearing black!)

after Faculty Retreat - hahahaha again was in black (with green cardy!)

and it struck me that I was always in black! Someone pointed it out to me before but I thought he was joking. But looking back at all these photos, most of my outfit is black ....i only ever use other colours on top of my black outfit - like a cardigan, a shawl, or bright accessories like necklace and bags and shoes ....

pas nie jadi budak itam le nampak nyer :-)


2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

nak kurus lah tu asik pakai black booooo

Ejin said...

lol ...memang kurushhhhh kan ....