Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Around KL with Al

I went to Kl last week - a combination of business and pleasure. I went there to work for 2 days and then was on hols for the last 3 days ..it was fun.

I get the chance to see my nephew, Alistair, who is now 18 months. He is so cute - and getting to be quiet a handful. We spent a few days together - shopping, dining out, staying in, going to the market - and it was very nice!

These pics say it all...



This was taken outside Jaya Jusco, Setiawangsa ...







Our family dinner at Boston...



Al's having fun with the car trolley .... wish I had videotaped him crying when we tried to get him out of that trolley ....



Shopping with my sister ....



While waiting for our meal at Madam Lim's, Al already started his meal hehehehe

Sending me to the airport .....see you in Feb Al ....

No comments: