Saturday, August 21, 2010

photo moments

Found this in the album just now ..i sort of forgotten about this ...taken in March this year ..during weewyn's birthday ...I was going to make a posting but I was too busy traveling at that time ...remember, March was the month where I went for a conference in Penang, followed by my trip to Bau, Santubong and what not ...


Anyway, i love this picture ...adik and 4 of his neneks, well 5 if we count nenek Uban (who is not looking at the camera!)...the one of the extreme right (i.e.my mum's left side) is Nenek Bayu (she lives in Taman Bayu hehehehe) ..who used to be our neighbour when we were little ...and also my brother's adopted mum ...and on my mum's immediate right is my dad's cousin ...nenek stapok (she lives in Jalan Stapok) ..and the last one in the row is my fav aunty ...her husband is my dad's cousin ...we called her nenek tupai ....see all these nickname, coz it is sort of a tradition that we dont call our elders by their name ...




adik was crying coz it took so long to take the picture...these ladies are just too talkatives ,...keep on talking and ignoring the camera ...until adik started to cry, that was it ...adik was no longer in the mood to take photos with anymore ...hehehehe ...

3 comments:

fendifid said...

banyaknya nenek...I don't have any.

Ejin said...

memang ramai ...aunty2 aku belah my mum, belah my dad as well as belah Jane lagi ..diorang nie mmg ramai nenek ...

Liz Duan said...

macam2 nickname...nenek tupai tu why?
ours panggil Tok and name...like Tok Ana, Tok Mimah , Tok Bibah,..

i wonder engkau nanti Tok apa...