Monday, August 9, 2010

top 5 dessert choices

I have been watching Channel 703 for the last few hours ..and i sort of regretted that now ...coz, i am famished now ..and it is nearly midnight ...

so, instead of eating or  foraging the fridge, i will do a posting on my fav food ....

on the top of the list for dessert is - tiramisu!


I learned how to make this from my Swedish friend, Melinda ...but the last time I made it myself was in 2005 hahaha ..5 years ago! the one in the above photo was bought in the bakery opposite Wisma Sanyan in Sibu - nice and creamy!

My second fav is chocolate mousse - made by Mrs Blackhall - yummy! chocolately, melt in the mouth type of dessert. Angela knows i love this so much that everytime I went to their place, she will made this for me ...yumm yumm ...i still have a recipe somewhere, perhaps I'll do it during Ramadan ...

the third fav is bread & butter puddings, with delicious home made custard ....at least this one is available here ..Hilton's bread and butter is nice, and so does the one in Mega Inn, Miri ....


No 4 goes to .... bonaffee pie ...my fav when I was in the UK - especially when I went to this restaurant (i forgotten the name already!), it is a must ordered dessert :-)

 and No 5 is key lime pie - from Marks & Spencer ...a bit tangy, a bit creamy ...and a must for our office picnic ....i miss this one!!!


and my other favourite desserts are:

pavlova - especially raspberry pavlova
rice pudding
apple crumble
apple pie
strawberry cheesecake ......

I am craving for desserts right now!!!

3 comments:

fendifid said...

all yummy yummy.

Liz Duan said...

tak de kerja punya posting....petang ni nak beli apa ekk?

Ejin said...

tadi terover sket ...beli pudding karamel, pecal, yong tau foo, and tauhu sumbat.