Thursday, March 10, 2011

pedicure

i was bored because I cannot go out to shop etc etc the last few months ...so, in between reports, I was looking for ways to entertain myself ..my fav activity is watching DVD - I have gone through the boxset of NCIS Season 1 and Season 2 ...and 2nd activity is doing pedicure hahahaha ... thanks to my Xmas present from Angela, i got a manicure and pedicure sets that they bought at M&S in Newcastle ...hehehehe ...


the result ...it's purple-ish with a tint of pink

Alistair said mama's toes look like Zombie ....emm, he was watching the Zombie episodes and came up with that conclusion ....and he always asked me to remove the colour as he does not like it!

5 comments:

Liz Duan said...

totally agree with Al--lariii

Ejin said...

kah kah kah .....i remembered there were times masa A Levels yang kiter berdua jenuh mewarnakan kuku LOL ...

Liz Duan said...

warna merah mak tiri pulak...:)

Ejin said...

hahahaha warna paling digemari!

Plastic Mould Manufacturers said...

This is a great article with lots of informative resources. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Check out our website Injection Molds China for more imoldmaking related info!