Tuesday, February 22, 2011

impromtu poco poco

Found this when I was clearing my thumb drive....it has over 50 photos taken during my induction programme last  April ....didn't realize we took so many photos considering that we were on a very tight schedules ...with lectures, lectures and more lectures interspersed with morning exercise, evening jog and so on ...were secluded in Pusat Latihan Uni for a week without connection to the outside world ....phones were banned but i vividly recalled that i did curi curi texting Liz and Fendi during some of the lectures LOL ...


this was a short clip i took during our last night there ...we had a karaoke session, dinner etc ...but once the VIP left, we still remained there and sang our hearts out till 2-3 in the morning LOL ....crazy stuffs ...hehehe but i made a lot of new friends then ...and most importantly I passed the induction exam ..and that's it ...no more induction programme for me for the rest of my life!

No comments: