Monday, July 23, 2012

Favourite thai dessert: Mango with Glutanuous Rice

I was lucky enough to have found a thai stall selling the popular thai dessert of glutanious rice with mango ...super yummy ... my mum and I ate it all, and then I realised we did not even stop to take any picture hahahaha ....it was like nothing else exist :-)


the photo above was taken during my last trip to Singapore with Liz ...we had the yummy pulut mangga dish as well ...and it was creamy ..you just have to forget about the calories and fat to enjoy this slice of heaven :-)

and this was taken during my trip to Bangkok a couple of years back ....it was finger licking good! and very cheap ...widely available as well .....I had this every night I was there ..hehehehe ....


Sadly, I cannot find this dish here in Kuching ...a friend once told me there was one cafe that offer this dish, but it was not in the menu anymore :-(

Is it easy to make? Anyone knows how to make this? Please share ....

4 comments:

Liz Duan said...

Bukan santan manis plus pulut plus mango?

Ejin said...

Pulut tu ada santan ke tak? Coz sticky but tak tahu measurement dia laaaa

fendifid said...

AIyo...senang kacang la. U just need to masak pulut. Then santan tu kalau santan kotak...just heat up letak gula. mangga tu nko masak kat pokok dia or peram sampai kuning. potong kulit before makan. siap.

Ejin said...

Really that simple ke? Abis tu, awat org kat sini tak nak jual kalau simple like that??? Ok akan dicuba next time ada ripe mango