Monday, July 23, 2012

I am back - with an update :-)

A longgggggggggg silence had hung over this blog of mine ...lack of motivation to tell what was happenning in my life - too much internal conflicts, problems at work, busy schedule and just downright low morale over things in the past 3 months ....hey, it was only 3 months but it seemed like a longgggg time to me!

Just an update ...

meet my neice - Danielle - my first neice! and I am an aunty thrice over :-)

my eldest nephew, Al, turned 5 a few weeks ago ..we had a small celebration whilst we were visiting my sister (he requested for that choc brownies as his birthday cake!)

and this little man will be 4 years old in September :-)


i keep reminding myself, life is unpredictable ...sometimes we were given things that were not in our wish list ..we can make the best of it or just keep on remembering things that we think we should have ...it is time to move on ...I have made my decision and we'll see what the future brings for me :-)

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

All d best ejin...wishing u all success with loads of love from me

Ejin said...

Thank you thank you ....