Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good friends are hard to find ...

I was so down yesterday. And my friends, near and far, without fail, were there for me. As I know they would. They consoled me, they encouraged me, they were there for me...and most important of all, they cheered me up. Ita, especially, with her brand of advice which were ladden with humour - were very effective in making me laugh (ketawa dalam tangisan is more appropriate to describe it!). Liz and Fend with their advice, which were laced with swear-word (hehehehe), scarcsm (not directed to me, of course) were very comforting indeed. My dear moi was also there for me, well i sort of just bursting into her room with my box of tissue, one look at me and she knew i wasn't ok. And Wan also called to ask if I am ok.....

I really appreciate your friendship, and your support....good friends are hard to find, and I am glad I have friends like you!

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

banyak banyak nasihat....kenang lah selalu nasihat Eat...the best ever????
ehh eat tak pernah visit ke blog blog lain ni?

Ejin said...

because eat's advice always have that element of humour that really makes us smile! Remember when this happen, her question was, "kalau aku jumpa dia, ngko nak aku buat apa" ...and we told he to run, angkat kain, and not looking back ..and most importantly not to laugh out loud....that image of eat running really cheered me up!