Monday, August 31, 2009

pampering day

last friday i finally had the time (and inclination) to go for facial ...it was long overdue! The last facial session was sometimes in June, and I just didnt have the time to go there...but now, my skin is refresh! Plus I had re-stock my Sekkeisi lotion ...and got a few sample as well ...

I finished my session at 5pm, so the traffic was bad...it was made worse by the fact that there was some road maintainence work underway along Central Road ....it took me an hour and a half to get home ...they should not be doing those work when it is peak hours!


now, am waiting for a free time to get my hair done - rebonding and colouring ...when you have kids at home, free time is very elusive!

6 comments:

Liz Duan said...

aku nak buat hair treatment for rebonding ni pikir 24 kali...mahal jugak lah dlm 150++ ikut hair length...ingat nak buat kat bali..sure murah gi tempat yg macam Roger yg kite pergi kat bandung...vass!

Ejin said...

hehehehehe ...saje jer cari excuse nak ke bali le tu!

fido said...

mak setuju beb!!! bali/ bandung... here we come!!!

Ejin said...

jom le kiter plan cuti lagi weiiii ...i need a holiday nie!!!!

fendifid said...

H1N1 la...camne nak pi jalan??

Ejin said...

ngko nie ...aku baru semangat nak jalan, ngko lemparkan perkataan H1N1 tu kat aku plak ....