Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reasons for coming home early ...

It has been a routine of mine, since I started working here, that i will leave the office after 6pm ...so i'll reach home by 6.30 - and that's the earliest time for me to be home. When I am overwork or chasing a dateline, I am usually home by 8 or even 9pm. But that was before...now that Al and Aai are staying with me ...i try my best to be home as early as possible ...and even then my best is always by 7 pm in these last four weeks...so bogged down with work!

I felt so guilty over these last few weeks coz I know that Al is always waiting for me to get home. If I am not home by the time it was getting dark outside, he will gets cranky (according to my dad) and will throw a tantrum when I finally arrive home...and adik will also do the same ...will cry if i didn't pick up straight up upon reaching the living room! That will make me feel so bad ...

So, these are the faces whom are waiting for me when I get home everyday ....and these are the faces that I often disappointed coz I was always late in the last few weeks ....

He's always like this when I am off to work in the morning ...smiling!

Al, on the other hand, always wave me off from the gate ...instead of inside the house!

8 comments:

Liz Duan said...

comei budak budak tu

Ejin said...

aunty diorang tak comei ke kak long?

Liz Duan said...

comei kedeboom

Ejin said...

tu yang aku nak dengar tu kah kah kah

fendifid said...

ikhlas ke tak tu kak long puji tu?

Ejin said...

aku assume kan dia ikhlas ....

Liz Duan said...

dah tentu ikhlas sebab tu ade KEDEBOOM

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ...handbeg punya pasal aku terpaksa telan gak kedaboom tu!