Monday, August 31, 2009

Visit to the Optometrist

My dad finally decided that he needs a new pair of glasses. We, the family, have been urging him to get his eyes tested and to make a new spectacle for ages but he was adamant that his old one is still ok ...until yesterday, when one of the screws fell off and couldn't be found ...so, he didn't have any choice but to go ...so, off we went ...my dad, al and I ...while my mum and aai stay at home.

While waiting for my dad to get his eyes tested, i was so tempted to get a Bonia sunglasses - it was on sale @ RM130 ...thank god, good sense prevails and remind me that I have a lot of things to buy this month and next month ...hehehehe....

Dad got his eyes tested in this room - the chair looks scary, like the execution chair!

and al and i took also took some photos to pass the time ....and being creative!

3 comments:

fido said...

he reminds me of my dad! dulu sibuk kata mata dia ok, until 1 time bla dia nak tlg my mom msuk kan benang kat jarum & didn't manage to get it done for abt 20 mins- he had to admit yg mata dia ada prob! itu pun still nak kata-'lubang jarum ni kecik sgt'!!!

fendifid said...

he reminds me of my girlfren keep telling me I should take off my spec and walk in blind. Rupanya blind listen to the blind. Apakah???

Ejin said...

sapa girlfren ngko tu Fend????

si airell suka tarik specs my dad ..pantang nampak my dad pakai specs je, laju dia datang utk ambik! yang baru nie plak next tues baru siap ...aritu siap baiki yang lama tu sekali ...bapak aku tu konon tak nak aku spent byk kat dia..nak suruh aku save katanya ...geram aku!