Saturday, June 19, 2010

This costs me RM700

I had to repair my car earlier this month ...overheated was the diagnosis ..and all because of this:


a hole in the water pipe to the engine ..it was rusty, and according to the mechanic - this has been leaking for a long time (by looking at the rust!) ..my dad never saw it before coz it is located at a place that is slightly hidden ..as for myself, it never crosses my mind to check any of it ..plus i won't know what I was supposed to look at!


so, I (or rather, the mechanic) had to do what he called "top-overhaul" ...honestly, i do not know what it meant! He replaced the water pipe etc etc ...and had to change the motor oil (which had already burst from its place and spread all over the engine when it happened) ...



plus I had to pay a little extra for the towing service!


and all that costs me RM700 ...which is equivalent to 3 new Hush Puppies shoes ...or 2 GUESS handbags ...but, i am thankful that my car is up and running again ...as good as new ..and i don't have to replace it with a newer model (Read: I am still rational ....)

3 comments:

fendifid said...

guna selagi boleh la.

Liz Duan said...

after phd????he..he..kena amik continental nanti abang long marah :D

Ejin said...

hahahaha kalau abang long mesti pilih Continental ...tunggu le aku berduit sket nanti ...or biler kekawan aku dah jadi datuk datin :-)