Saturday, June 5, 2010

Camel Meat

My sister in law brought back fresh camel meat for us ...I was surprised coz I thought that it will not pass the immigration and custom check! By, it did indeed ....

Al cannot wait to see what was inside the box



When my dad saw this, he told my SIL that the main dish for Gawai this year will be camel meat ...hehehe and he'll be cooking it himself! They all said that the meat is tender - in fact more tender than beef ...but I'm afraid I cannot attest to that statement co I didn't taste it ....the thought of camel smiley faces just put me off!

5 comments:

fendifid said...

Yo...nko sikit pun tak rasa ke? How bad can it be kan as compared to your fav dish kat bandung kan. Rugi rugi...GGG

Ejin said...

kah kah kah somehow I know you would make that comparison! Get over it ...dah lebih setahun dah kisah tu!!!

memang, satu cubit pun aku tak rasa ...so, i tak tau camne nak describe rasa daging tu

Liz Duan said...

ler...rasa lah untuk kite...aku pun tak pernah makan....macam sedap...kau sebok sgt dgn camel punya smiley face....nanti kitye umrah sekali tangkapgambor banyak2 dgn acmel , nak?

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ...tangkap gambar ngan camel tak pe ...mmg aku nak...cuma makan daging camel jer aku tak sanggup :-)

fendifid said...

patut rasa secubit dulu.