Thursday, December 16, 2010

SCR Jalan Song Outlet - still my prefered choice!

It has become our routine - when we were not busy - to have our lunch off campus ...one of our fav place is at Singapore Chicken Rice @ Jalan Song ...despite its distance, we still prefer this SCR outlet than any other outlet ...there is one SCR outlet in Samarahan but I felt that (i) the food does not taste the same, and (ii) the menu is also different!

and, by the way, we have a new gang-member now ...LOL ...meet Mr Chris ..hehehehe ...my former student, who is now a tutor at the faculty ...



and as always, I had mushroom and chicken noodles for lunch ...yumm yumm ...



but this one also looks tempting ...Haslina's order of fried kuey teow ...and i think the portion is also reasonable ...perhaps when I am bored with my noodles I can try this dish :-)



and these are my lunch buddies ....Bemen, Chris and Haslina ....we are looking forward to these lunches but, during term time in particular, we seldom had lunches together ...most of us had to just grab a quick lunch from the uni's canteen ...so, we are enjoying this brief student-free period ....emmm am wondering where we will be going for our lunch tomorrow ...especially since tomorrow is Friday - with its extra long lunch hour LOL .....

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

sedapnya nampak kuey teow tu, mak suka nyah!

Ejin said...

hehehe ...nanti aku buat posting sesuai ngan org berpantang ...pasal ikan haruan LOL