Thursday, February 2, 2012

raiding the fridge at 2am!

I just raided our fridge at 2 am! My ohhh my, i am so going to pay for this ...i was hungry since 11pm but manage to refrain myself from going downstairs to the kitchen ...i did a few scheduled posting for the blog, read two articles for my journal paper, update my notes ..and still feeling hungry ...I even distracted myself by watching this weepy, hindustani love story on the telly ...all the dramas, the singing, the weeping, the sobbing parts did not work. Instead I cried and holding my tissue box ..and the hunger amplifies ...no sign of diminishing ....so, I went down ....and raid the fridge huhuhuhu ...

now that I have eaten something fatty and full of cholestrol, my stomach is happy ..and my eyes are sleepy...i am trying not to sleep just yet ...by doing this posting ...now that i am thinking this through, i think the hunger and this unhealthy raiding the fridge after midnights must be caused by my last visit to the doctor last Thursday ...everytime i visitvthe doctor, the nurse will weigh me!!! which i hate but what choice do i have ...and it was then that the doctor mentioned that i actually lost 2kg in a month ...since my last trip was december ...so, i was feeling elated hehehe having to loose some weight in January is an achievement coz december- january is a period when people eat a lot and be merry ...*got my drift?

And what did i do instead??? Raiding the fridge and eat again at 2am ..... NOT A GOOD MOVE! how do I control my impulses?how do i refrain from eating after midnight? Itu baru kat rumah, belum lagi temptation to eat out, having late night supper macam kat KL ... I am sure I am not the one having this problem ....that is why a lot of people are getting obese ...and, sadly, I am one of them .....

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

at 2 am??? wadoooo...bergumpal fat tu !! h...aha..
tengok cite apa kau nangis noh tu...but myself kalau tengok devdas or kabhi kushi...44 kali tengok 44 kali nangis..emo tak pepasal

Ejin said...

Yes, i know ...lemak seketul seketul melekat kat badan ....masalah sungguh ....

Aku tengok cerita apa tah ...kareena kapoor berlakon ...devdas and kabhi kushi tu usah cerita lah ...memang sediakan tisu siap siap ....