Thursday, February 9, 2012

Visiting Mama's New Office

These photos have been kept in the draft for a while now ...and I kept forgetting to do a posting on them! Been busy and lazy .....a bad combination :-)

Anyway, a while back I took Al to my office. He always visited me at my old office but that afternoon was he first time he set foot at the new office ...this was in Nov 2011 (i think!) ...his first impression was "mama, this is not your office" ....i had to tell him that this is now my new office...that I am no longer at the other building ...he was still not satisfied and started asking to see Aunty Has, Aunty Elena and Aunty Wong (my neighbours at the old block) ....but they were not around that day (cannot remembered why) ...


While waiting for me to finish some work, I told him to do some writing ...he was ok with that as he wanted to try my pencil, my desk etc etc ...so he took over the desk and I had to use the smaller desk ...just to indulge him! By the way, my book shelves looked empty huh? well, I have yet to unpack my things at the time ...even now, 6 months after moving in, my stuffs are still scattered round the office, and I still have one unopened box underneath my desk!

he even took his smelly, stinky red pillow with him that day LOL


and when he was tired of writing, and or running round the room, he went to a corner and refuelled ...his comment was "there is no bed or mattress in mama's office ....no best" ...emmmmm, he did not know that I actually stow my sleeping bag and light blanket in one of the drawers in my room .....

Every now and then, he would ask whether he can visit my office again - and I have yet to take him ....perhaps will bring him again when I have to come in during weekends :-) Pity there is no such thing a "bring your kid to work Day' here ...

3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

cantik opis mama...kemas ke tidak ek...gambar tak berapa clear nak tengok he..he..
By the way my sons tak pernah ada bantal bucuk..

Ejin said...

hehehehe masa tu kemas ...coz baru pindah ...now, tunggang langgang akibat dari cari sijil aritu
;-)

Ejin said...

both kids nie ada bantal bucuk masing2 ...adik dulu siap ngan pacifier, very hard to let it go!