Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Little Penang, Wellington

One of the first cafes that I saw when I was exploring Wellington a day after I arrived here is Little Penang ...my heart was dancing with joy when I saw the menu ..they offer asam laksa in their menu! How happy I was coz it is one of my fav food hahaha ...fav food in a long list of fav foods hahahaha ..the day I found this small cafe I did not eat there, as I already had a late breakfast ...but last Saturday, I went there for lunch ..and guess what did I order??? of course, it is my favourite dish ...the assam laksa 


it wasn't that spicy ...but I love it ...it will be one of my favourite places to visit when I am down or stress ..i know it will be my place to drown my sorrow or to cheer me up ...coz everyone who knows me know that I am easily cheered up with food :-)

Amongst others Little Penang's menu also include nasi lemak, karipap, teh tarik, ais kacang, bubur cha cha ..bubur pulut hitam ..char kuey teow ....just to name a few :-)


I always carry a paperback with me ...to read while waiting for my lunch ..while waiting for the bus etc ...my current reading is this paperback by Jonathan Kellerman ... makes a change from my heaps of journal articles and books ...

anyway, so far I have tried the assam laksa at Little Penang ...and before this I had tried the char kuey teow at Cinta ...maybe i should try Satay Kajang House for my next meal??? Watch this space ...

5 comments:

fendifid said...

Should try NZ local food and dessert meletops kat sana. Molten Choc dan yang sewaktu dengannya.

Ejin said...

kat sini mana ada food best ...sama jer mcm kiter kat UK dulu :-)

Ejin said...

even cheese and onion pastry pun aku belum jumpa and try lagi hahaha tapi dah jumpa a few bakery yang ada pastries

fendifid said...

Nanti masa rombongan cik kiah g nz...takat laksa penang...liz boleh masak utk nko seperiuk. Lol

Liz Duan said...

ya..ya...sungguh...kena guna mackerel lah kan...ikan kembung tak exist kat negeri mat saleh kan?
Laksa tu chinese style kan..penang punya style yg betul2...sedap aku nampak tu