Monday, March 30, 2009

Because of you .....

If we really want something, we will strive hard to get it ...especially when we can see the carrots dangling in front of our very eyes...so, because of you, i did just that....yea, i wont be bothered to get up any other day as early as this...nor would i willingly run around after you ...like i did today ...i was tired and i was furious, but i know i dont want to let you go ....

Fear not, my friends, I am not talking about a person ...i am talking about my day ..running rounds several post offices just to get my petrol rebate! Since the dateline for claiming the rebate is appraching soon (14th if i am not mistaken) and I need the extra cash to cover for my unplanned expenses, i decided that i will get my rebate today - no matter what ...went out at 9 and went to Post Office at 11th Miles ...turned out, they are not giving out rebate money, and the nearest Post Office is at 7th Miles ...so, i went there ...went in and saw a lot of people cramming into the tiny space ...i got no.97 and that's when i heard the teller calling out the number ...to my absolute disappointment, she caled no.62 ...meaning that there was more than 30 peoples in front of me in the queue ....would i wait??? will it be THAT long???

I was still debating whether to wait when i suddenly remembered my boss telling me, when we were in KK, that he got his rebate at Post Office located Simpang Tiga (Bangunan Sultan Iskandar) ...he said that post office was normally deserted - at most there will be 7-10 people in the queue ...hehehe feeling smug (and cocky) i left the post office...could't help thinking that vall these people will have a long wait ahead of them ...suckers!!!! hehehehe

So, i went to Simpang Tiga, about 15 mins drive ..my heart was leaping with joy coz I can see that the Post Office was deserted ....hehehe thought I was the cleaver one ...little did i know that nobody was in the post office coz they have computer malfunction ....yea, serves me right for being cocky ...hahahah ...i was told to go to Kenyalang Park Post Office, meaning that i will get a new number and that there is a very high possibility that the queue will be very long as well...that's it...decided to go back to Mile 7, and use my number ...and hoping fervantly that they are yet to call number 97 ...so, with the speed like those driving in Amazing Race, I reached the Post Office to to sound of the teller calling out number 93 hehehehe i was lucky ....and less than 10 minutes later, i left with my rebate ....

Because of that rebate, i spent 3 hours running round from one post office to another ...huh , i would definitely wont do this for anything that doesn't bring me any incentive..but this time RM650 is a nice incentive indeed!

3 comments:

fendifid said...

lain kali guna www.myeg.com.my
Pay less than RM10 fees and they deliver the road tax at your door step and bank in the rebate into your account. kah kah kah.

Ejin said...

hahaha kalau tak, takde le adventure ...(dalam ati: apasal aku tak tau pasal nie???!!!)

Liz Duan said...

aku pun tak tahu pasal myeg tu...aku kena pi ambik utk my dad jugak ni...sabtu ni