Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunset ...

Four years ago, I made a list of 10 things that I would like to do before I am 35 …at that time I was thinking about starting afresh ..re-evaluating my achievement, my life, what I have done and what I still haven’t achieve …emmm, maybe I should do this re-evaluation annually…it can be a motivational move to get me off my butt! or it can be a wet blanket for my entire month/year????


One of the items on my “wish list’is to take time out of my (then) super-busy life that seemed to fall apart was to enjoy watching a sunset …and I have done that….i remembered one particular sunset, where I was in a boatride enjoying the scenery at Loagan Bu’nut National Park… that was in 2007 …the view was breathtaking…



Here are some more pics of sunset ….taken a few weeks ago when I was on a fieldwork in Meludam/Kabong area …these pics were taken during my ferry ride across Batang Saribas …



And some nice pics of sunset in Kota Kinabalu (taken in Oct 2008) from the poolside of Marina Court Apartment ...



3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

aku pun nak belajar lah tangkap2 gambar scenery...with my phone camera????????

Ejin said...

aku main tangkap aje tu, tak belajar pun. Masa tu pi sorang, so takkan nak tangkap gambar sendiri, terpaksa lah tangkap gambr scenery..kah kah kah pecah rahsia! But that last two pics mmg pakai camera fon ...

fendifid said...

tak sabar nak tunggu gambar sunset dari kak long.