Tuesday, March 3, 2009

KL Trip - Food, Food, Food

Like i said in my previous posting - my KL trip was hectic. But i also had had fun ....

When we landed at the airport, Lina said she want to have satay kajang before we leave. My sister agreed to take us to Taman Melati - and we had dinner at the Haji Samuri's outlet there. Wan went with us as well ....maybe coz it was already late (bearing in mind we spent a lot of time at Arkib earlier and meeting at the hotel), i found that I was quite full ...i didn't do justice to the food ....but we sure had great time - catching up with Wan's news....and mengimbas kenangan lama!





I also ordered mee bandung - I love mee bandung, and the one in Sarawak is not the same as the one that can be found in Semenanjung. But this one was not as good as i hope it would ...maybe my expectation is too high!


This was after dinner...hehehehe..this the the part where Lina mentioned that she want to see a midnite movie ...though we scrapped the plans afterwards for reasons I couldn't disclosed here...


And the following day, my sister took me to Amcorp Mall - to buy books. But since it was already past noon, we decided to have lunch there. I was keen on Subway, but she wanted to go for Kenny Rogers....so, since she was driving, I had to follow her :( ...but my food was ok. Much better than I expected! I had a jacket potato with cheesy chicken filling..yummy!!!



and after lunch, we rushed back to Setapak ...before going out, yet again, for dinner - this time at Seoul Garden Restaurant, before meeting Fendu for a quick coffee at Ampang Point...which I will cover in the next posting. I haven't downloaded the photos yet!

See: the chocolate muffin is history!!!

6 comments:

Liz Duan said...

satay looks yummy...love satay...everytime, i came across jacket potato mesti ingat kat uk...cradiffe specially...kerja makan jacket potato aje ade dekat satu mall tu ...luper dah namanya...yummy

Ejin said...

aku pun gitu ...makanan ruji aku di Uk selain sandwiches ...hehehehe

fendifid said...

sedap sedap makanan...patutlah...McXXXX...nko Mc aper ye??? lupa la.

Ejin said...

Aku cun lagi ayu ...takde title McXXX mcm korang hehehehe

Liz Duan said...

Mc gont?????

Ejin said...

McCute ....