Friday, April 24, 2009

My afternoon at the salon ...

I hate coming back to my empty house. Since my parents and my dear nephew are in Kl (only a week since I saw him, but seems like ages!), the house is noticably quiet, very empty ...so, what i did in these situation is to delay going home...this is where it gets "dangerous".

The reason is that it could lead to window shopping and unnecessary spending! Just like what happenned today. I get off work a bit early today as i was sending moi lina to the airport. I dropped her off at 3.30pm. I was supposed to go for my monthly facial at Kose, but the beautician who always look after me was busy today (i'll go tomorrow at 2pm yeaaahhh). But rather than going straight home, i headed to my favourite salon at the 10th Miles...the intention was to get a hair wash (the cheapest one loh!) hahaha cheapskate ..or so i thought. I ended up with hair treatment (I told Anna I wanted the cheapest one available!), a hair trimming, hair wash, head and neck massage ...huhuhu that sets me back RM60....

But my head felt lighter now - emmmm maybe it's just a placebo effect, who knows ...but one thing about this "cheap" hair treatment cream is that it is not as good as the one that i often used. I love my fruity yogurt hair treatment cream - but that one alone costs RM100. It smells nice and fruity, and my hair will be smoother and just feel absolutely fabs. This cheap one that i used today is ok but didn't give the same level of satisfaction! Maybe it's the product ...or maybe it's just me ...again: placebo effect!

Note: no photos to accompany this posting (1) i was embarrased to take many pictures; (2) my mobile's battery kong when i was there - only took 2 pictures, and (3) the pictures made my face looks chubby so i decided not to put it up here! enough said, right?

5 comments:

Liz Duan said...

malu malu pulak....

Liz Duan said...

Jin, cantik nya scene backdrop tu

Ejin said...

gambar sunset tu you mean? aku pun tak ingat sunset kat mana tu ...aku kan pantang nampak sunset...always ambik gambar...la nie terpaksa guna camera fon, sebab camera tinggal kat kl

Liz Duan said...

kau ni..next time go for sunrise ok...fenshui baik sikit

Ejin said...

sunrise??? aku tak bangun lagi masa tu ...camne nak ambik gambar!