Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today..in history

I created history today ...nothing major, mind you ...in fact other people may even think that this is such an insignificant event. For for me, it is a huge deal...real huge deal ...i managed to pop open the engine top (alah, the front of the car - see how ignorant I was of the components of a car!!)....and re-fill the water for the wiper as well as the other water thingy! all by myself! With little instruction via the phone from my dad in KL ...neat huh! I now know which one is the water container for the wiper and the container for the engine ..and check this out, I also check the M-oil hahahaha first time in my life that i did it. I always rely on my dad and my cousin to do it for me. My dad is in KL (attending a wedding reception today! So jealous!) and my cousin is back in Sri Aman ...i had to do it myself!

I know it is such a small thing, but am really happy (and not to mention, proud) that I can do it ...yipeee ...pity, my brother and sister didn't see me...and there wasn't anyone else around to take photo....

4 comments:

Liz Duan said...

tabik spring toink toink

Ejin said...

hahahaha aku bangga weiii ...dah 2 tahun lebih kereta tu milik aku, tak pernah sekali pun ada initiatif nak belajar isi air enjin...baru bukak bonnet keta, buakn nya tukar tayar ke hapa hahahah (gelak ngada!)

fendifid said...

fid lagi terror dari korang la kalau camtu. kah kah kah....cabut lariiiiii

Ejin said...

hehehehe biasa le tu ...hanya akan belajar kalau emergency