Sunday, April 26, 2009

One boring sunday

I am so bored! I didn't do any marking today ...i just don't have the energy to do any mentally taxing activities. Plus i am so sad to be left alone here, whereas my family are all together in KL. I hate being alone..the weather did not help either. It was gloomy since noon, followed by heavy downpour and snatches of lightings! Yea, very depressing!

Now, I am catching up with the CSIs that I missed earlier in the week ...a shocker indeed! Grishom left CSI for love ...yeah, who would have thought that! I'm gonna miss watching this Grishom character's but from the snippet that I've seen, Lawrence Fishburn's character as Dr. Langston (???) is going to be a fun character to watch! Especially on how he would fit into the team.

Hope tomorrow is a better day - that's the understatement! coz i would be invigilating in the morning (meaning I have to be there before 8.30am) and then would have to go and pay my tax in Kuching....but at least, it wouldn't be another boring day ...fingers crossed!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Do online la for your taxes. Kalau boring pi la secret recipe...mesti tak boring.

Ejin said...

dah e-filing, but bila nak buat payment asyik sangkut ...so, aku call lhdn, said rhb problem. I have to go to the counter jugak katanya.