Thursday, July 9, 2009

Al's 2nd Birthday


my nephew, Al turned two last thursday ... they had a family celebration with cake and kfc - but i only joinned the celebration virtually. The wonders of today's technology - I switched on my MSN messenger to video chat with them ..so, there they were waiting for me to switch on my laptop before Al blowed the candles! It is kind of wierd ...i was singing in my own living room alone, and there were in KL eating the cakes! If my grandma was still alive, am sure that she would say something along the lines of "dulu2 mana ada benda nie!"



This is the second time i missed his birthday parties! Last year they had the parties at Kenny Rogers - i only get to see the photos as i was the only one left in Kuching when all of them were in KL. But at least this year I get to join in, albeit via video chat...



happy birthday A-al...mama bank loves you, and i will have a present waiting for you here in Kuching. May God bless you always, and grants you all the love, the joy, the happiness, the lucks, the prosperity, good health and all the ggod things in life ...always....love you sayang!

4 comments:

Liz Duan said...

mama bank?????kite nak jugak mama bank.........

Ejin said...

kah kah kah!!!

munua said...

Is Mama Bank = Mama ATM? Wah, show me the $$$$$! And, you are quite an IT savvy eh....joining the party thru the internet? You made me feel so outdated!

Ejin said...

hahahaha my brother told his kids to call me mama bank coz I can bail them out and spoil the kids (according to him!) .. my own version is mama bank stands for mama bankrap coz that is what I'm like whenever I see or visit my nephews!

We just recently use video chat - coz my parents were in Kl for a long time, and now my sis-in-law in Saudi ...phone calls are expensive.