Friday, July 3, 2009

Iris's Birthday bash


I was invited to another birthday bash for the cutest baby girl in Samarahan last week ...this time it was held on the 25th June 2009, which is was Iris's actual birthday.The reason I said that was because Iris had an earlier birthday party the week before ..and I declined Moi's invitation coz of my cough...



Miss Gorgeous - Amber Ann


I had a great time ...the host was gracious, the birthday girl was entertaining and very friendly, the other guests were great companies...and little amber ann was gorgeous! Lots of foods, lots of laugthers, lots of fun ....A perfect ingredient for a wonderful party ...thanks Moi for the hospitality ...and wishing Iris all the happiness in the world and many haapy returns of the day ...the first of many birthdays ....ohhh, and aunty Gina still owe you a tolo car Iris :-))

No comments: