Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shiny Car

I was very upset this morning coz I was following a huge lorry carrying soil on my way to work....and it was raining. My windscreen was splattered with those horrible mud! So, i took my car to the car wash before I even go to the office ...It's the Ginmas Jaya Car Wash located along Jalan Muara Tuang (if i am not mistaken) ...it was early and there wasn't any other car there - so my car was washed & vacummed ...all done in 30 minutes!



But the good thing is that they (the carwash boys) also sorted my tyre. Well, I noticed a few days ago that my left rear type looked a bit flat but me being me thought it can wait till my father gets home this weekend hehehe ....anyway, one of them said "kak, tayar kurang angin lah..."...so, i ask whether they can sort it out ...and they did...plus they check all the other tyres as well!!! nice ...great service ...and the car wash only cost me RM9 ...my car is sparkling now, and all the tyres are checked ...what more can you ask for ...just hope it won't rain today and tomorrow ....

3 comments:

fendifid said...

ciss...pity your father.

Ejin said...

ehh aku tak reti pam kereta ok ...tak kan aku nak memalukan diri pi tempat pam tapi tak reti nak buat ...tapi tambah air wiper and air radiator dah pandai dah ....

Liz Duan said...

aku seme pun tak erti...sorry...dont tell me fid does hers sendiri...????