Thursday, July 30, 2009

Messy Office!

I am so busy lately - too much thing on my plate and i don't have time to do anything else but to reduce that pile! Swamped with research - still owe Dr M a report for our SCORE project (thank God we have Rabiah as our RA who is super-duper efficient), still owe SDI some info for the new Ketua Kaum & ICT research, and working my butt off for this Gedong paper - we were given one month to overhaul our paper - but that one month is gone - we only have 24 hours left before submission to Akademika (a social science journal).. me and haslina are overjoyed that our paper was selected to be published ...we knew then that we have to work really hard to improve the paper - but the time is so limited. Plus the host of other jobs and tasks to do - everything is on the urgent list!


Hence, my desk looks like this:


Even the floor is messy - these are the manila cards from Lecture 3 - haven't had time to store it someplace hidden from view ....


But, as busy as i am right now - am still taking my vitamin C - Ita told me to take 50mg a day -to beef up my immune system .....


so, back to work!!!!

6 comments:

Liz Duan said...

50mg ke 500mg...kang tak cukup dose engkau....

Ejin said...

500mg ke????? nanti tanya si ata lagi

munua said...

u guys r doing the research for SDI's Ketua Kaum ....? I thought they'll do it themselves. My section is part of the Comm...btw.

Ejin said...

i was informed by Dr M that we (including Haslina and another collegue) are helping SDI with the analysis part - so not conducting the whole research - just parts of it. Guess we'll be seeing each other again lah kan Don ....

Ejin said...

liz - betul: 500mg a day!

munua said...

ok, i see...in the last meeting, the SDI's first presentation was heavily scrutinised....apparently they "invented" a new term called "Kampung Tradisi Orang Cina di Kuching"!!!! Well, we'll see what happen in the next mtg and I guess we'll see u again (me & Sharkawi)