Monday, May 31, 2010

Together again

Finally ...al and adik are reunited with their mummy and daddy .....al is happy ...very happy indeed ..in fact, he is so happy that you can practically see his non-stop smile, his happy grin ...and his A-class behaviour ...I am happy for them, despite feeling a bit down and not-needed by the boys ...




but, in reality ...Al still did not forget about me ..he spends his days with mummy and daddy, but will still insist on sleeping in my room at night ...I was so touched by this ....and I really pity him, jane and my brother also understood his dilemma ..having to choose like that ...but i think he just need to re-adjust ... he'll be ok in time ...seeing that mummy is not going away again ....and that is a note to myself as well - I need to readjust as well ....their mummy is here ..and she is here to stay ...so happy that they are together again :-)

4 comments:

fendifid said...

happy to see them re united balik.
now banyak la masa mama ejin nak masak masak.

Ejin said...

yes - we are happy to see them reunited. Nampak sangat Al misses his mummy ..and that adik pun in his own way ingat kat Jane ....

masak??? aku tak janji kah kah kah

Liz Duan said...

you will be adjusting jsut fine lah...dia org dok sarawak nanti kan so ...agak2 nak culik tu gi aje ambush rumah nya

Ejin said...

hehehehe ...great idea tu!