Friday, January 14, 2011

Apple crumble @ Delizze

YESSSSSS ....I had some apple crumble today!!! It's yummy, it was sweet and it sort of fulfilled my cravings for dessert ...


after my meeting in the morning, i went to Delizze to get my sweet fix ..and top on the list was apple crumble ...heavenly treat! I remembered, during my uni days - I used to make these crumbles myself ...nowadays, I can't even remembered how to make that toppings! Angela's mum used to make this up as dessert everytime I stay at their place, and she would just whipped up custard sauce to go with this ...seriously delicious, and very much better than the one I had just now! But, for the time being, since I am lacking of choices and facing this kitchen-shy syndrome - Delizze is my saviour ...will definitely be back for more sweet treats in the next few days!

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

pandai betul mencari dessert ...sedap nampak nya

Ejin said...

tak teringin ke???