Wednesday, January 19, 2011

so sweet!

It has been raining non-stop for the last few days ...but it doesn't stop Al from our routine ..he would usually go out to help my dad open the gate for me every time I go to work ...he would watch me driving off ...and send me with his flying kisses and words like Love you Mama ...Drive slowly Mama (his grandmother taught him this one!) ...and then they will close the gate ...



He was forbidden to go out as it was raining ..but he is such a clever boy (i know i am biased!) and took out his nenek's farm hat and put that on ...the grandfather couldn't stop him LOL ...

* waiting till his grandfather was not looking before following him out in the rain

I love this boy! By the time I come back home, he will be the one waiting for me ...and asking if i bought him any treats :-)

3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

comei...kite punyta winter dah over kat kuantan ni...sekarang panas with some breeze...sedap...

Ejin said...

kat sini dah monsun! hahahah asyik ujan jer lah ...

fendifid said...

clever boy.