Monday, January 31, 2011

busy ...is it worth it?

It's that time again ...i just got 15 missed calls on my phone tonight ....from one person ...to enquire about my progress ..Yup, it is that time when I have to concentrate and do the write up for my team ...i was tasked to write up a report for this research ...it is a bit time consuming and i really had to crack my brain for it ...and i have to answer to 4 different bosses (having one is hard enough but 4???? you fill the blanks ....)   Now, i have to write an update on my previous report ...a bit easier than before, but the stress and the duration will be the same i guess ....but the good part, I am getting paid for it :-) will be hitting the malls after I get the job done ....am aiming for a new pair of shoes (even though I just got one yesterday!) ..am aiming for a white one next time ....

but will be worth it? the stress ...the lack of sleep .... the need to be on top of everything (coz I am competitive!) ...not having enough time for the boys and my family ...and definitely not enough time and motivation to update the blogs ...it's a 50-50 kind of situation ...but hey, who says life is fair ....you just got to do what you got to do ....

No comments: