Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Airell's birthday

Today is Airell's 3rd birthday ......my little boy is a year older ....i still remembered how tiny he was when i first saw him 3 years ago ....and how i was struggling to take care of him when he first stayed with us in Kuching ...tomorrow I will be bringing him to the clinic for his check up ...oooowwwwhhh my boy has grown!

mischievious look ...my cheeky little monkey

mama's boy


the first time I held him ...and at the same time taking the photos (no wonder it is blurry!)


Airell, Happy Birthday my little munchkin ...mama loves you ...hope you'll grow up to be a responsible man, destined for greater things ....

3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

happy birthday Airell....cam nama penyanyi peter pan kan? baru sedar...kejap ajer budak membesar kan...dan kita pun semakin muda wahahahaha

fendifid said...

Happy Birthday Airell...cutenya dia.

Ejin said...

thanks ....tapi now nakal tak terkata ...dia diam ajer, tapi jalan laju je kacau laptop or ipad or tv ..