Thursday, September 29, 2011

another week goes by ...

Yes, another week goes by rather quickly ...i have been extremely busy this week ...and it is also a short working week for me. I have already applied for a day off for friday, which the Dean had approved, and that means i only have tomorrow left as my working day this week **** am so happy :-)

well, the reason for that day off was because I had to go back to the village ...the whole family is going ...we are having a memorial service for my late cousin. He was 2 years older than me, and he died 2 years ago ...something related to organ failure ...my dad wants us to be there,  not just to show our face at the service but also to lend a helping hand ....since it will be in the village, there will be lots of tasks to be done ...

Me, on the other hand, is expected to help mum with the kids ...and knowing my little nephews, they will be a handful ......so we are expecting a busy weekend ...with lots of catching up to do with relatives ...

yes, we will be bringing the laptop, the iPad, the DVD players etc to keep these little darlings entertained :-)

Enjoy your weekend guys!!!

1 comment:

Liz Duan said...

herot herot mulut ejin tengok mende lah tu...condolence for your cousin