Sunday, September 25, 2011

Headaches ...

I just had an awful week ....i had a really bad headache this whole week ..the pain was unbearable that I had to swallow painkillers at a frequent rate ...and locking my office door so that I can doze off for a few minutes in between appointments ....the last time i had this kind of pain was when I was under severe pressure workwise ...when I dont have enough sleep ....well, thinking back ...i had not have more than 6 hours sleep for at least 3 weeks ....i had to stay up to do some work and reports ...and i had this "dateline" that is approaching fast ...i just hate to be in this position ...and sometimes I just feel so stress out ...hence, the headaches!!!

Today, i went to the saloon with my mum ..she wanted to get a haircut ..and while I was there I decided to get a head massage and hair treatment ....the fruity yogurt treatment and steaming always makes me feel better ...and today was no different ...i feel much much better ....i didn't have to take any medication today :-)

looking forward to a relaxing Sunday ...

3 comments:

fendifid said...

perhaps it is about time for you to take a good rest for 4 years by going somewhere for your PHD. Don't forget age factor contributes to the headaches too. Lariiiii.

Ejin said...

Jahat!!!!!!!!!!!! That 4 years will give more headaches ...who says it will be relaxing ....lagi menambah strees ...

Liz Duan said...

ala ala lelax lelax buat phd..kalau phd tu contributes to stress and headache ...tak payah lah....aku dengar aje pun dah penat tahap cipan...sangat tak academician kan my point of view...ha..ha..ha..