Sunday, March 4, 2012

lessons learnt

The last two weeks in February was a bit of a roller coaster ride for me ..one minute I was bomboozled (to borrow a word from Friends' Joey Tribiani) with pretty unexpected stories about myself ...sort of felt like there was a huge knife stuck at my shoulder blade ...mmmmmmm, whatever .....the next, i got the news I was hoping for from abroad ....looking back, i realised i was very upset about the turn of events ...however, thinking back, it was nothing compared to the situation faced by another colleague ...her name and reputation were very much damaged by those serious allegations ... it is a matter of maruah ok! maybe this serves as a lesson to me ...never, ever trust an unconfirmed story, however juicy they maybe ...dont spread lies ..as it could badly affect the life, the name, the reputation of other people ...dont act as procecutor, as a judge who decide on the punishment ...remember, there are two sides of every story ...check your story, check your sources ...i am taking all these as a lesson for the future ....am going to forget about what had transpired but will make sure that it would not happen again in the future ...

cuti cuti Malaysia?

on to a more cheerful news, i finally received the news that I have been waiting for from NZ ...so, it is now a matter of going through various procedures to gain approval from above ....hopefully I can get the result soon ...


and another good news from abroad ...a close friend phoned me ..with an invitation to join him and his wife a a short break in June ....they are flying to Thailand for a wedding and then coming to Malaysia for a holiday ...so, I'll be joining them once they have arrived in MAlaysia ...i am hoping that the dates do not clashed with my Gawai leaves :-)

That's my wrap up for February ...and now ushering March in with a better frame of mind ..and a better perspective :-)

No comments: