Friday, March 16, 2012

Thought of the week #3


So damn true! Everything happens for a reason ...it's our fate ...looking back on my life now, and all the doors that have been closed behind me (trust me, there has been a lot!), i know that when you fail at something, it wasn't meant to be ..and new opportunities will crop up ...they may not be immediate, may take months or years to get it...but it is an open door nonetheless ...you may not see it at the time, you may be inconsolable ...not believing in the the future ...crying for the lost opportunities ..going over the lost over and over again ..but God works in mysterious way ...have faith ...

There was a time when I felt the whole world is against me ...i was humiliated ..i was suddenly thrown out of my comfort zone ...i thought i had it all, but i was wrong ..i did not want to admit my failure, but was forced to do so ..i uprooted myself ...left my comfortable job in a foreign country ...left my friends ...left a life that was so comfortable to me ...to come home ...with tails between my legs so to speak ...with no job ..no future ...it was different from when i used to have a job ..have friends ...and a home ...but as time goes by, things started to get better ...and better ...and better ...so, i guess there are always opportunities out there after every closed door ...just have faith ..the path may not be smooth ...but it is there :-)

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

Like thsi posting !

Ejin said...

Hehehehe ...some reminisence ...we always thought of what we lost, what coukd have been, what ifs ...but we forget that there are reasons behind those failure or lost opportunities ...

Sekali sekala nak bermadah terus kak long suka :-)