Sunday, December 23, 2012

countdown to Christmas

Our tree is up ...and all the presents are wrapped ...all that is left to do is to enjoy Christmas with my family


Umang and her parents are spending Christmas here with us, and with their arrival, our family are complete ...everyone under the same roof ..and that really makes my parents happy ...

will be leaving for the cottage soon - and will update more on our christmas countdown later :-) it will be Umang's first Christmas ... and my last christmas in my 30s hehehehe ....

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

ha..tahu pun next year first 40s christmas

Ejin said...

Hahaha and this year's Christmas was great! everyone under the same roof on Christmas eve and Christmas morning ...we were at the longhouse, and the suasana was so meriah ...a good way to end my 30s hahahahaha