Saturday, September 5, 2009

Household stuffs are FUN!

I guess all kids love exploring ..trying new stuffs, exploring the possibilities, enjoying new toys and so on ....my nephews are no exception ...Alistair, in particular, loves playing with household things ...anything that catches his fancy ...as evidenced in these pictures:

Yes, we have this one huge pail ...and he can sit inside the pail ...and sometimes ask my dad to carry him round the house!

then, there was this laundry basket ...positioned strategically in front of the telly!


and the box ...which can conveniently be transformed into a hiding place ....


and dad's bonsai sprayer ...is such a fun thing! and why not wash mama's dirty car with it, huh Al?

4 comments:

munua said...

i'm really glad u posted stuff like this coz as a "young" dad myself, i always cross-checked what/how other babies are doing....and i'm glad to see that my kids are doing the same thing! for eg. Maria just loves to sit on "food cover" and yes that laundry basket too!

fido said...

ha ha ha!!! WELCOME TO THE 'SCARY' WORLD OF THE LITTLE ONES!!!!

Ejin said...

hehehehe ...Don, my nephew also play with tudung saji - but i cannot find the picture when i did the posting! I guess it is normal then for them to act that way ...I am also very new at all this! Learning new things every day ...

Ejin said...

Fid - I am beginning to see and experience it myself. And yeah, it can be scary - coz i dont know what al and airell would do next!