Friday, September 25, 2009

Party Preparation - Part 3

On the day of the party, everyone was tasked to do their parts ...my part was to do the shoppings - party hats, banner, balloons, bits and bobs ...as well as the milk powder (Snow & Dupro!) and disposable diapers ...it was the second day of raya, and most shops were closed...i planned to get the ballons from Balloon Planets - but it was closed! Luckily i got everything I wanted (or rather from the list given to me) in four different places - BDC, Batu 7, Batu 10 and Tabuan Jaya...ended up like this! I had to carry all these things by myself ...


My bother was told to do his bit of shopping - for fruits, drinks and other miscellaneous items, while my sister cleaned the house ....my mum supervised the cleaning and cooking (my cousi's wife did the cooking), while my dad entertained the kids ...hehehehe this is the photo of the birthday boy in the morning of his birthday ..wearing a t-shirt bought by aunty Elena in Japan ...


other than that, my cousin was tasked to do the decorations ....and the results was ...


My cousin relaxing after dealing with the balloons ..hehehe


We also found time to play around ... playing with bubbles!!! ... and still got the preparation done before 7.30pm when the first group of guests arrived ....

2 comments:

Loon Hong said...

the baby is so so so so so cute!!

Ejin said...

thanks Loon Hong!