Saturday, September 5, 2009

Third trip to the saloon in a week!

like the heading said, i went to the saloon again for the third time in a week today ...the first time was last weds, when i cut my hair and do a bit of hair treatment...

then i went again on thursday (24 hours after the haircut!) to straigthen my hair hehehe ...i cant stand my frizzy hair especially in humid conditions! and this morning (saturday) i went to the same saloon again ..but fear not, it's not me who needs the haircut and trim ...it was my mum and my sister! mum needs to get her hair cut and does not want to go alone to the saloon. hence, explaining why she waited till i am free to take her ... my sister tumpang sekaki ...she didnt plan to get any treatment ...but while she was there, she decided to have a hair trim ...


Before the hair trim ...


but after some experiments with Anna, the hairstylist, she may be tempted to go to the saloon again either later this afternoon or tomorrow ...she wants to get her hair straighten ...not super straight like mine ...but with more natural curls...watch this space!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

dah rupe adik nko pulak

Ejin said...

nie memang adik aku!