Saturday, November 7, 2009

after work ...

these are the scenes (most evenings) when I get back from work ...the two boys will be waiting for me..if I went straight to the kitchen, they would cried out ...thinking i didn't notice their outstretched arms ...



It is always the case that when I am holding Aai, the elder brother would "park" himself near us as well ...this is the time when my parents would normally have dinner while the three of us would be in front of the tv ...or Al and I would be on the floor playing while adik watches us from his play pen @ bed ...




Ever since they stay with me, i feel that coming home is fun ..something to anticipate. I would feel guilty if i have to stay back at work, know that Al, especially, would be waiting for me ....

3 comments:

fendifid said...

biasa la kids...akan jeles with each other

Liz Duan said...

Ejin...where are you? miss akak kat engkau...

Ejin said...

hehehehe ...aku baru 2 hari takde pun dah miss aku???? ada lah ....cuma busy lah...