Saturday, November 7, 2009

busy work schedule

I have been so busy in the last 3 weeks ...main reason is that on top of my own job, i have to attend this post graduate diploma course - and it is a one week course with lots of assignments, and lectures from 8-5 ...the course itself is fun ...it was Module 5 - meaning i have 2 more modules to do before I graduated ..and most of the people attending the module are familiar faces ...so, it was ok ...and these are photos taken from one of my lecture - the topic for that day was a bit dry and we find ourselves nearly dozing off. Well, actually one of my collegues did, and he SNORED for at least 10 minutes hehehe



 

 
these two are sitting behind me, and they kept me "alive" ...with their jokes hehehehe



but on top of the course, i still have to do my other duties ...i.e. marking and doing my part for the research report & presentation. That's why i find my self going to lecture @8, doing my marking during lunch breaks & coffee breaks, then straight on meeting with the other research team member to do follow up, discussion etc ...i have so many hats on that i dont have enough time in a day to finish it all ...



This photo here was taken when me and two other collegues were discussing our prelim research findings and organizing strategies for the presentation ...rather than meeting in our offices, we met over a late lunch ...i had a really nice sandwich at the time - thanks Doc for the treat ...heheheh like fendi always said, when I am stressed, I ate a lot ...hahahah ...

No comments: