Saturday, November 7, 2009

luncheon with the Mois

last Friday, the two mois and I went for lunch at the Spring ...i thought I couldn't make it at first coz I just lost my document files that very morning - long story - but i managed to re-do everything and hence, able to make it for lunch. It was great ...we had time to eat ...and do a bit of shopping before heading back to the office...

The food was nice, I had sizzling chicken noodle and mango cendol special for afters ...the cendol really nice and refreshing! I would certainly be having that one again when I'm going for lunch there again ....








The three of us decided that we will allocate every friday for our out-of-the-campus-lunch ...it would be great coz we would be able to just eat in peace (without people knocking on the office doors!), able to browse the shops in leisure and gossip (of course!) ...so, here i am, already looking forward to our next outing ...

2 comments:

fendifid said...

sedapnya cendol...warna warni dah macam ABC lak

Ejin said...

very sedap ....