Sunday, November 15, 2009

my gila2 friends ...

these are my closest friends ...and yea, we are the crazy mois ...hehehe ...talk non-stop, sometimes we just shouted at each other from our own rooms, without bothering to go to the person we are speaking with - I guess, it must annoys our other neighbours ....and these are just some of our crazy antics ...hehehehe ...









Just for clarification - we are serious when it comes to work, but we do crazy things to release our stresses ..it include indulging in crazy shopping (me mostly), crazy imaginations & angan2 (ladies - I am talking about the Alaska thing heheehe) ad lots of other crazy but fun stuffs ...

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

i dont remember having such lecturers during my years...he..he..he..acah mak enon!

Ejin said...

sebab dulu kiter tak nampak lecturer kiter buat perangai giler2 mereka ..sebab kat depan students sure depa control hehehehe