Friday, August 1, 2008

Searching for rainbow...


I was scratching my head thinking of a title for my personal blog. I wanted it to reflect my life, my personality - hence, my past, my present and my future. I wouldn't be where I am today without my past, and what i do today will definitely affect my future...

and the phrase "searching for rainbow" comes to mind...we are always looking for something in life. ...Searching for that one person for us, searching for the most suitable job for ourselves, searching for happiness, searching for something for the perfect life...i felt that this is an apt title for my blog coz I am in that stage of my life, where things have stated to unravel, and am searching for something - and to be honest, right now, I don't know what I am searching for ....and it could be a very long journey..and this blog will be where I can share my hopes, my dreams, my frustration...in striving for what I am looking for...

Does that make sense? I hope it does ....

3 comments:

fendifid said...

All the best my adik...Go Girl...reach the end of the rainbow. And I always believe, you will be there one day.

"Angan-Angan ialah Salam untuk Mencapai Impian"

Ejin said...

Thank Fend...i know you guys are always there for me! Thank you. And when things get tough, I know that talking with you, Eat and Liz would really cheer me up!

Liz Duan said...

my dear...you yourself is a rainbow so dont look too far.....it could be within...at times we are so busy searching yet we forget the everythings we have in hand... which we should cherish and be grateful with...
But on top of all that ...there is one thing that is a must for you to search.....he...he..he...not really search lah but just make yourself approachable jgn tai chi...ok!..akak punya nasihat biase lah...boleh bertukar jadi macam macam...cool kan??kah..kah..kah...love you babe!