Monday, August 25, 2008

My favourite guy...


Meet Al, the favourite guy in my life right now. Isn't he sweet? He is my nephew, who just turned 1 last July. I am bias (me think!) but he is just so adorable...


I have great plans for him, hahahaha....the new CEO for SALCRA in the making (if I have my way!). I know his dad does not like the fact that I always give in to Al's demand. The case in point, Al was with me last weekend and for a little boy, he is very bright. He knew I am a sucker for sweet smile and always demanded me to carry him around. Which I did! and this really annoyed my brother ...hehehehe sorry! I tend to give in to his every whim ... i know I shouldn't be I cannot help it ....

Here's more photos of Al


This was taken last May, when he was admitted for mild pneumonia....so frail looking isn't he?

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Al really looks like his mother.

Ejin said...

I forgot that you have met my sister in law...